IIOT Adoption Services
5 Steps to IIoT Adoption
Our services are aligned to our 5 Step IIoT Adoption process.
1. IIoT Assessment Workshop
This workshop will assess your IIoT business and product goals. We will create an assessment scorecard that will map your current product capabilities and goals against IIoT requirements such as:
- Infrastructure support – Cloud, LAN/WAN, Mobile, Embedded
- Security – Certificates, User Authentication, Message/Data Encryption
- Services – User Configurable, Relationships, Discoverable instances
2. IIoT Roadmap Workshop
Our OPC UA experts will help you develop an IIoT Adoption Roadmap that addresses:
- Migration strategies (such as wrappers, adapters, and refactoring)
- High level product roadmap defining a phased release strategy
- Development requirements such as tooling, training, and domain expertise
3. OPC UA Developer Training
- OPC UA Basics – (introduction to Infrastructure, Information Model, Security)
- OPC UA Infrastructure
- OPC UA Information Model
- OPC UA Security
4. Development and Consulting Services
We have experienced OPC UA developers that will:
- Develop software to implement OPC UA working with your development staff and within your development environment.
- Guide your development staff by performing code reviews
5. Compliance Assistance
Our experts will ensure that your OPC UA implementation meets the standards requirements. We will help your developers successfully complete the OPC UA compliance tests.