UMX – OPC UA Information Model Editor (Free)
Free Open Source UA Model eXcelerator
Beeond’s UA Model eXcelerator (UMX) is a platform independent graphical design software tool that allows users to quickly and easily create Information Models for OPC UA Servers and Clients.
UMX creates an OPC UA compliant Information Model document that is compiled with the OPC Foundation UA Model Compiler to produce an OPC UA Nodeset file.
An Information Model defines the address space of an OPC UA application which allows OPC UA Servers and Clients to share information.
Who can benefit from UMX?
- Developers who must create an information model for your UA Server.
- Engineers and analyst that need to capture a domain model into its OPC UA representation.
- Industry standards working groups and associations that are developing an OPC UA Companion specification for their industry.
- Structured Modeling of Address Space
- Platform Independent
- Outputs compliant to OPC UA (Model Design XML File)
- Generates an OPC UA Node Set file through the Model Compiler
- Speeds Up Information Model Development from weeks to days
- Easier to use than traditional XML text editors
- SDK Independent
- Full adherence to OPC Specifications
Note: Linux executable is coming soon.